Thursday, January 20, 2011

Dreaming in Wonderland...wait, It was just a City Nightmare

So last Sunday I set up a shoot with a couple models and a MUA.
I had spent 4 hours the previous day researching concepts and ideas for the locations I had planned to shoot at, which was a bad idea considering how worn out I was during the shoot. (always stretch!)

Sunday: Start time was 12pm and we began with lying out all the clothing on the floor and I had instructed the MUA to match the models as twins via make-up and then I proceeded to do their hair the best I could (at first, I thought gross! who would wear this type of hair do but in the end I really enjoyed it) After we were all done preparing, we shot! Yay!!!

City Wonderland (models Kesley & Sarah - MUA Erin)


One of the models was inexperienced as it was her first time in front of reflectors and flashes (not to mention the crew watching) but I think she did great!

 City Wonderland (models Sarah & Kesley - MUA Erin)

After the 1st change we went back to one the models apt to get ready for the next location however the sun started to set and we were running out of time. 

I decided to just shoot Sarah and have a much darker theme which she had yet to try.
6-inch heels, liquid black ruched leggings and a vintage faux suede poncho (Sounds weird but it went together pretty well)

City Nightmare (model Sarah - mua Erin - hair James and myself)

Later I went to Costco, yes I said COSTCO! and printed out a couple 12x18. They look awesome! :)