Sunday, November 20, 2011

OC RAW Semi-Finals at Sutra in Newport Beach

RAWartists.org's Orange County Semi-Finals held November 18th was a crazy night to remember! I got there about an hour early so I wouldn't have to worry about traffic, ect.
Most finalists were at the club since 3pm or earlier, hustling their butts off preparing for the night.




Among the finalists were many artists I have gotten the pleasure to know and work with.
I couldn't help but cheer for them.
At 7pm the doors opened and the venue was instantly packed! Cocktails in hand and good conversations for many.


Fashion Shows and other Performances were back to back. The time literally flew by and then it was time for the votes to be tallied up.
As all of the winners were announced, I was most happy for my favorite Make-up Artist, Desiree Foote won her category :-D



Everyone was amazing and deserved to be there and oh my! Look at these model with such interesting hair!! Hours and hours of work! Love it!