Thursday, January 12, 2012

Magical Wedding even for a child?


Chris and Tanya had their beautiful ceremony at the Talega Golf Club in San Clemente, CA on the 7th.
I was mesmerized by how freaking perfect everything was... from the sun-setting at just the right time before finishing our couples shoot to the last dance. Everything was extremely heartfelt that even as an insider looking in, you could see how much everyone was truly happy for them.
Something terrible did happen this day though, the children that were part of the ceremony stole the spotlight with how adorable they were :P !!
Every now and again I'd check to see what they were up to and Oh my!!! Little rascals, I loved photographing them as much as the newlyweds.
They did NOT stop until the party was over. It was pretty impressing considering how much they were running around, I personally thought they'd be super pooped out (that's my age catching up to me haha)