Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Irvine Park

About a week ago I went to Irvine Park and the small OC Zoo for a nice day out with many photo opportunities. It was a nice day outside but the park was still just a tad wet from the past couple of nights.

At the OC Zoo the coyotes were pacing back a forth with their OCD (most animals in cages get this problem) and it was a pain to photograph them, So, I moved on.
There's not much here but its worth the $2 to see a few native Californian animals!

 
Was this taxidermy or a real owl?! Yes! he blinked



I was about ready to head back into the park until I spotted a strange blob in the corner of my eye. A bear was sitting up very awkwardly like a obese man just watching the day pass by.

I like this angle more because the light was much more diffused here
Finally I hungout with a tree, well technically I was just photographing it but you get the point!!